The G&L Guitars ASAT-CL-BLUESBOY-S/H ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put them together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Tribute® Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow is dripping with authentic G&L mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
G&L Guitars ASAT Classic Bluesboy Specifications:
- Construction: bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD™ single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- Body Wood: semi-hollow Swamp Ash with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8"
- Neck Radius: 9"
- Neck Profile: medium C
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- Tuning Keys: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Contols: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone